April 11, 2013

Twinflower 2013 spring line up



Its Spring tradeshow time!!

If only spring would come. It snowed today.  April 11th that is. 



I been labeling like crazy.. had some great help! That makes the job so much more fun!





A batch of baby salve :





I use only safe ingredients in my products.

Upon realizing that almost ALL of the soap/moisturizer products at the drug store cause cancer and other horrible problems, I took it upon myself to create some of my own.

Our skin is a SPONGE.
I will never use toxic chemicals on my children's or my skin again.
for a free printable list to carry in your purse, click here. 




AAAnyways!

Here's the soap of the season.
a couple new flavors




Thieves Essential oil blend is fast becoming my favorite oil! 
Antibacterial, good cleanser and immune system booster.






another new flavor!






Tea too.





















...and a cute baby!!
  










 see you at the 

1 comment:

Monica said...

Ooooh! I'll be buying some Thieves soap! And probably some Mocha Oats soap too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...